COVID UPDATE: Some restaurants are continuing to stay open despite policies put in place by the PA Dept of Health out of Harrisburg. As a result, we can’t predict exactly when all our Holiday placemats will be used up. We expect to print/reprint some in January and there will PROBABLY be an opportunity for new ads at that time. We don’t know yet how many will be printed whether it will be 8K, 12K or 20K. We’re hoping to have a good idea sometime around Jan 7-10. Thank you IN ADVANCE for your patience. Carl
Apollo/Kiski Area Restaurants
- Central Restaurant, Apollo
- Great Wall, Vandergrift (closed temporarily due to coronavirus)
- Happy Day, Leechburg (breakfast counter only or by request)
- Meethead’s Bar & Restaurant, Vandergrift
- Patrick’s Pub, Apollo (bar only or by request)
- Rivertown Pub, Leechburg (closed, may be temporary… a sign in the window says “For Sale”. No new posts on FaceBook since June 16th)
- St Gertrude’s Fellowship Hall, Vandergrift – temporarily on hold due to the pandemic.
- Yak Diner, Apollo
AKAP and AKLV have been merged into one AK issue, sometimes referred to our “Kiski” area.
Usage: prior to the coronavirus pandemic, approx 30,000 every two months.
Last updated 12/28/20.